Supergirl II: Reborn (also simply known as Supergirl II or Supergirl 2) is a 2013 superhero film, starring Amber Heard at the main role. It was directed by Joseph Kosinski and had Michael Dougherty, Adam Horowitz and Will Moss as the writers.
Four years have passed since the events of the first Supergirl film, and Kara has been struggling to adapt to this world. Her sister, Linda, becomes her best friend and they have become inseparable. Meanwhile, the supposedly dead Simon Tycho returns - bald and with scars - to avenge the death of his assistant Ms. Thorn and all of his plans Supergirl arruined.
He abducts Linda and when Kara tries to rescue her, Simon uses one of his deadly cyborgs to collect some of Kara's blood. With the blood sample he got, Simon builds a redesigned Kara Zor-El - a duplicate that acts the opposite of the original Kara. The projects goes a bit wrong, and instead of only creating an evil duplicate, Simon ends up injecting his experiments into Linda.
Now, Linda (adopting the alias of Matrix) must use her brand new duplicated powers to assist Supergirl and her technical assistant Dick Malverne in this war against the forces of evil.
- Amber Heard as Kara Zor-El / Supergirl
- Claire Holt as Linda Danvers / Matrix
- Taylor Momsen as Kara Zor-El II / Dark Supergirl
- Anthony Carrigan as Simon Tycho
- Jack Quaid as Dick Malverne
- Michael Rosenbaum as Fred Danvers
- Amy Poehler as Edna Danvers
- Paul Dano as Jimmy Olsen
- Jessica Biel as Lois Lane
- Cicely Tyson as Cheryl Delarye
- Jim Caviezel as Clark Kent / Superman
- Kylie Bunbury as Ms. Thorn (flashback)
- Robbie Amell as Connor Kent / Superboy (cameo)