Son of Krypton is a superhero film based on the DC Comics character Superman. The film is the first film in the "what-if" DC Comics Cinematic Universe and acts as the origin story for Superman. The film is essentially the same as the real life film Man of Steel.
A young man named Clark Kent must use his incredible superhuman abilities when a dangerous threat from his home planet threatens his newfound home of Earth.
- Armie Hammer as Kal-El/Clark Kent
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Lois Lane
- Viggo Mortensen as General Zod
- Sean Bean as Jor-El
- Jim Meskimen as Jonathan Kent
- Holly Hunter as Martha Kent
- Gary Sinise as General Wade Eiling
- John Beasley as Perry White
- Michael Angarano as Jimmy Olsen
- Michelle Fairley as Lara Lor-Van
- Élodie Yung as Faora
- Gary Oldman as Emil Hamilton
- Billy Zane as Lex Luthor (cameo in mid-credits scene)